- Land Size: 206 sqm
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Timber
- Heating / Cooling: Ducted, Other (refrigerated cooling)
- Kitchen: Modern
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: King and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Endless luxury and a premium beachside address unite in this 3-bedroom, 2-living townhouse less than 5 months old and 400m (approx) to the beach.
This is the pinnacle of low-maintenance family living by the sea, close to the best things in life - swimming beaches, reserves, Main Street restaurants, cafes, bars and more.
Magic happens when a home of this calibre pairs with a location like this. Built by award-winning Hispec Homes to a deluxe brief, this is 2 levels of quality without compromise.
No.2 is positioned at the rear of 4 deluxe townhouses on a flat 206 sqm (approx) allotment. The endless list of features includes designer bathrooms dressed in stone and marble, with pendant lighting. Try to resist the allure of a freestanding soaker tub on the upper level.
Enjoy stone vessel sinks, a glamorous understair powder room, 2.7m-high ground floor ceilings, high doors, American Oak floorboards and luxury glass light switches.
Solid 40mm stone graces the bathrooms, the laundry and the entertainer's kitchen. The kitchen also features a Calcutta marble-style Caesarstone breakfast island bench and stainless steel Smeg appliances, including a partially integrated dishwasher and a gas cooktop.
The king-sized master bedroom includes a walk-in robe and a designer ensuite. Upstairs is a second living area and all secondary bedrooms have built-in robes and the first-floor landing is ideal for a study nook.
Other appointments include open-plan living with a travertine tile feature wall, a remote double garage with internal access, double glazed windows, zoned ducted heating and air-conditioning, soft-close cabinetry and a timber staircase bathed in natural light.
To round it all off, dine alfresco on your north-facing terrace after a summer's day spent with sand between your toes. That's how it rolls here.